Do you worry about an inadvertent chainsaw cut to a critical rope causing a fall?
You are not alone. Ropeguard provides additional redundancy for increased safety by protecting your rope from chainsaw contact. The Ropeguard sleeve uses high performance chainsaw fabric with effectiveness proven through extensive field testing. Add to that, Ropeguard is ultra durable as well as being easy to install and use.
- Uses high performance chainsaw fabric with Vectran technical cut resistant fibres blended with polypropylene fibres providing field proven chainsaw protection that is flexible and easy work with.
- Lightweight design weighing just 1 lb (0.45kg).
- Outer fabric engineered for durability with 240 GSM Kevlar blend outer and reinforced binding around each end.
- Inner uses a high strength 330 D Nylon66 with a plain weave to provide a smooth surface for easier rope movement.
- 38.5 inch (98cm) length to provide extended coverage for basal anchor configurations and lanyard / friction savers on large stems.
- Universal fit with 2 1/2 “ diameter (6 cm) stiffened opening allowing for easy rope insertion of common rope sizes by milking the rope, leaving a carabiner on and shaking the rope through or using a reach tool.
- Uses include protecting basal anchors and work positioning lanyards on large stems
- Alternative to steel core lanyards when working near power lines.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand.