Behold the female Spider...with a dash of added color. Perfectly balanced, agile and adventurous. This Spider can and will climb. Anywhere. Anytime. The Spider women's climbing trousers take inspiration from those that climb. Those that go further. Those that explore.
Spider is a new breed of climbing trouser for tree climbers and rope access pros. With 4-way stretch, advanced fabric strength and Nilit® Breeze cooling capabilities…you can go in any direction and set your own limits. Then go beyond them.
The contrast version of the Spider climbing trousers feature a high visibility panel on the lower leg.
Outer construction and design
- Outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze Yarn - Nilit® is proven to reduce body temperature.
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee and the inside of the ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort.
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points.
- Padded knee and shin.
Tree people specific detail
- Tough, large cross flow mesh side vents for maximum cooling.
- 2 zipped hip pockets; 2 zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with an additional pocket on the left thigh. Lower pockets are all accessible while wearing a harness.
- Strong, durable zippers with a better seal.
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves.
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing.
- Wide belt loops to fit up to a 2 inch belt.
- Opening at hems to remove debris.
- High-strength gusseted crotch for extra mobility.
- Lightweight design, less than 0.6kg/1lb, 3oz (Medium).
- Color: Contrast - Grey with orange panels, or Grey.
- Fit: Women's or Men's.
- Size: 2XS - 2XL.
- Leg Length: Short, Standard, Tall.
Note: These are designed for climbing use when chainsaw protection is not required.