Get the everyday Denim look with full high performance chainsaw protection
Are you sick of the power ranger look and want chainsaw protection that ticks all the safety boxes while remaining both comfortable and casual looking? Introducing Denim from Clogger. Clogger's first chainsaw protective pant designed for a more traditional, laid back look. Clogger Denims are lightweight (2 lb 3 oz - size medium) with stretch that is flexible and easy to work in.
Available in front protection style only with short and tall leg variations.
Note: Denims do not have an elasticized waist so tend to run small compared with our other chainsaw pants.
What people are saying
“I love my Clogger Denims! The pockets are spot on. The phone pocket is perfect. My phone stays in one place and doesn't move around. I'll say this right now and here - I'm not buying anything but Clogger pants from here on out”
“I have mine on as we speak and love them! Climbed half day, ground half day, then went finished up with servicing equipment. Great all around pants. Zippered phone pocket is clutch. I have noticed almost no difference in restriction of movement while climbing.”
“I own multiple pairs of chainsaw protection. But I love my pair of denims. I'm looking forward to buying my crew some.”
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F1897-20 for USA and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz (Medium)
- Outer is constructed with an advanced stretch-woven fabric made from cotton, nylon and stretch polyester fibers that delivers an extremely high level of durability and light stretch without sacrificing structure
- Classic Denim pocket styling with 2 front, 2 back and a zipped phone pocket on the leg
- Opening in bottom hem of both legs for removal of debris
- Extra large belt loops to fit a 2 inch belt
- Straight jean cut with regular fit through hip and thigh and straight through the leg
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand