The triple layer, windproof Ember laminate shell is constructed from a durable 4-way high tenacity stretch outer, a windproof moisture wicking TPU membrane and a warm fleece inner.
Ember is designed to help you stay warm and dry while still delivering full flex and keeping the weight down. Zipped vents can be opened for moisture control when required and closed to keep you warm. Water resistant gaiters stop snow and cold air from entering at the ankle.
All of this is delivered while improving safety and performance.
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F1897-20 for USA and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266.
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Midweight at only 3 lbs - medium size.
- The Ember shell is constructed of 3 layers including a high-tenacity, ripstop nylon exterior layer with a PFC-Free DWR water resistant coating, a middle windproof moisture wicking TPU membrane and warm fleece lined inner.
- Get maximum movement with the 4-way stretch outer and FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
- Designed to last with high wear areas protected using abrasion resistant fabric over the lower leg.
- Built for winter conditions with a flexible fit elasticized waist and a high back for better protection from the cold and comfort in the harness.
- Get easy access to everything that you need with four highly functional secure zipped side pockets (two accessible in the harness) - all pockets can be pulled out to empty saw dust and have easy grip zipper pulls for use with gloves.
- Stay dry and warm with built in water resistant gaiters to keep cold air, snow and slush out.
- Have full temperature and moisture control with two welted lower thigh vents that seal wind out when zipped closed.
- Keep the bottom of your pants from riding up without snagging using Clogger’s unique boot hook system.
- Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand