The all new Ascend chainsaw pants builds on a Clogger classic with a new streamlined, lighter design and new construction to further improve durability. This true seasonal pant for the cooler months offers water-resistant coverage and a high-back waist design, so the weather won’t be an obstacle to you anymore. The women's edition of the Ascend is purposely designed for the professional female arborist with a fit tailored for a women's shape.
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F1897-20 for USA and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Extra leg length to allow for lift while climbing
- Lightweight with total garment weight just 2lbs 10 oz (size Medium)
- Durable comfort with high abrasion resistant, stretch upper outer fabric giving ease of movement as well as long-lasting wear
- Adjustable cooling using zipped rear vents to help stay cool on warmer days
- Legendary Clogger fit offering superior comfort and reduced bulk
- 4 zipped pockets strategically placed; gives easy access when in a harness with zipper pulls so you can open the zip even when wearing gloves
- Upgraded zippers with a tighter seal and more robust teeth
- Stay dry with water resistant coverage from the knee down
- Extremely breathable polyester mesh lining
- Convenient cell phone pocket changed pocket configuration so that they are similar to Zeros
- Hi-visibility with the orange detail
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- High-back and elasticized waist ensures a snug fit that flexes with movement while keeping you warm on winter days
- Gathazone© preformed knee system offering reduced bulk and easier movement
- FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand