Looking for the coolest chainsaw pants on the planet?
Get Gen2 Zeros.
Cooling features include two high efficiency fixed side vents with an open leg design for maximum air flow. The incredibly breathable outer incorporates Nilit® Breeze fibers to wick heat from the body.
Staying cool is also about reducing effort while working. The Zero shell offers 140% 4-way stretch for maximum flex with ultra low weight at just 2 lb 3 oz (Medium).
The outer is a high tenacity nylon ripstop. The super tough Dyneema fabric on the right calf increases durability where the hanging chainsaw causes premature wear. Upgraded zippers and FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
All this is delivered while improving safety performance. Light weight does not mean less safe.
Choose front only or the added protection of front and 360 calf protection. Now available in short leg or tall leg length options.
What people are saying
"Great on the ground, great in the air, why would you wear anything else??"
"Super light weight and cool in summer"
"I don't even take these pants off after work, too damn comfortable"
- Uses Clogger's exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection
- Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance
- Waist to ankle coverage with extra coverage on the left side to allow for movement if a chainsaw strikes
Outer construction and design
- Outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze yarn - Nilit® is proven to reduce body temperature.
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
- High-tenacity nylon with a ripstop weave for a 1.5x stronger outer.
- DWR water resistant coating.
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength Dyneema fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness.
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort.
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points.
Tree people specific detail
- 2 tough, large cross flow mesh side vents for maximum cooling.
- 2 zipped hip pockets; 2 zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with an additional pocket on the left thigh. Lower pockets are all accessible while wearing a harness.
- Strong, durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage.
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves.
- Boot hooks made from durable plastic construction that has been reversed to prevent snagging on throw lines all while still securely holding pants in place when climbing.
- Wide belt loops to fit up to a 2 inch belt.
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability.
- High-visibility panels front and rear.
- Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz (Medium).
- Protection: Front only or front with 360 calf wrap for additional protection.
- Fit: Men’s or Women’s.
- Size: XS - 3XL. (Front only protection ranges from 2XS - 3XL).
- Leg Length: Short, Standard, Tall.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand