Looking for the coolest, lightest, safest chainsaw chaps on the planet?
Get Clogger Zero Chainsaw Chaps.
A breath of fresh air in cool chainsaw chap design. Developed to protect not only against chainsaws but to reduce the heat buildup from physical exertion especially in hot environments. Zero chainsaw chaps are lightweight and breathable, adding protection rather than weight and helping you stay cool as the work becomes hot and heavy. Zero professional chainsaw chaps are 30% lighter than alternatives but offer up to 15% more protective area with true waist to ankle coverage. You also get the 5-strap attachment system needed to ensure that the chaps are effective if stuck.
What people are saying
"These chaps are a huge improvement over the regular chaps from the leading manufacturers, they are way cooler & way more comfortable, you'll forget you even have them on!"
Key features of Zero Chaps include:
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-20 and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Arrestex HP 6 layer advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and features UHMWPE cut resistant fiber - Arrestex HP, is rated to 3,500 ft/min (750 ft/min above the US standard)
- Also certified by Bureau Veritas NZ Ltd to AS/NZS4453.3:1997 20 m/s
- Adjustable to a 49 inch waist size with an available 15 inch belt extension
- Tough, breathable, high tenacity nylon outer with DWR to repel water and oil
- Full protection from waist to the ankle, exceeding the standard by 15%
- Lightweight (just 2 lbs 3 oz - medium)
- 5 rugged polypropylene straps to ensure a comfortable and an ultra-secure, safe fit
- Tough buckles designed for long life and to withstand crushing
- Soft poly-cotton lining
- High-visibility panels
- 2 inch wide belt with quick release buckle
- Available with 360 calf wrap protection
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand