Looking for the coolest, lightest, safest chainsaw chaps on the planet?
Get Clogger Zero Chainsaw Chaps.
A breath of fresh air in cool chainsaw chap design. Developed to protect not only against chainsaws but to reduce the heat buildup from physical exertion especially in hot environments. Zero chainsaw chaps are lightweight and breathable, adding protection rather than weight and helping you stay cool as the work becomes hot and heavy. Zero professional chainsaw chaps are 30% lighter than alternatives but offer up to 15% more protective area with true waist to ankle coverage. You also get the 5-strap attachment system needed to ensure that the chaps are effective if stuck.
What people are saying
"These chaps are a huge improvement over the regular chaps from the leading manufacturers, they are way cooler & way more comfortable, you'll forget you even have them on!"
- Uses Clogger's exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage.
Outer construction and design
- Tough, breathable, high tenacity nylon outer with DWR to repel water and oil.
- Soft poly-cotton lining.
- 2 inch wide belt with quick release buckle.
- The adjustable waist extends to 49 inches. An additional 18 inch extension belt is available if required.
Tree people specific detail
- 5 rugged polypropylene straps to ensure a comfortable and an ultra-secure, safe fit.
- Tough buckles designed for long life and to withstand crushing.
- High-visibility panels.
- Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz (Medium).
- Protection: Apron style or 360 calf wrap protection.
- Fit: Unisex.
- Size: S-L.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand