Strength re-engineered. DefenderPRO tough chainsaw chaps bring together the latest in technical fabric and design to redefine long lasting and rugged. The outer fabric is constructed from a new grade of specially developed nylon, increasing cut and abrasion resistance. Added to this is an oil and water resistant coating. DefenderPRO chaps are tough. They are practical. They are ready to defend.
- Uses Clogger's exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage.
Outer construction and design
- 1,000 denier, high-tenacity nylon outer covering with oil and water resistance.
- Soft poly-cotton lining.
- 2 inch wide belt with quick release buckle.
- Adjustable to a 49 inch waist size with an available 18 inch belt extension.
Tree people specific detail
- 5 rugged polypropylene straps to ensure a comfortable and an ultra-secure, safe fit.
- Tough buckles designed for long life and to withstand crushing.
- Distinctive orange lower leg panel.
- Protection: Apron style or 360 calf wrap for additional protection.
- Fit: Unisex.
- Size: S-L.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand