Hand and arm injuries are common from simple scrapes to chainsaw injuries. The new Clogger FR arm protector is designed to be light, breathable and flexible for complete freedom of movement.
The latest version is designed to protect your arm from the elbow to the wrist with a new elastic thumbhole cuff for a secure fit. All components are FR and the outer is arc-rated for use in wildfire and line clearance where there is a risk of exposure to fire or arc flash.
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex FR chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced fully FR technical chainsaw fabric that will not melt or burn.
- Arrestex FR includes ultra strong Vectran cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
Outer construction and design
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance.
- Protective sleeve in housed in a super tough stretch Gen3 FR outer for extended life and a soft FR lining.
- Includes a new stretch thumbhole FR cuff to prevent twisting and provide a secure fit so that protective coverage is held in place giving wrist to elbow coverage.
Tree people specific detail
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection.
- Incorporates an elbow strap with a velcro fastening giving the option of tightening to keep saw dust and debris out or leaving open for maximum ventilation.
- Sold individually (as left/right singles) - buy a left and right arm protector to get a pair.
- Size: S-L.
- We also offer non FR arm protectors.
Like all Clogger products, the availability of Clogger arm protectors is not intended as an endorsement of unsafe practices but as the last line of defense to prevent potential injuries.
Designed and Made in Invercargill, New Zealand