Arc-flashes or accidents involving fire can cause horrific burns or even be fatal. To protect you against these hazards, Clogger developed the Arcmax line of arc-rated and fully fire resistant chainsaw protective clothing with all components inherently FR including the chainsaw fabric. Clogger’s Arcmax Gen3 range features the new ultra tough FR outer which is 60% tougher for an extended life and has a 11 cal arc rating for more protection. Arcmax just went next level.
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex FR chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced fully FR technical chainsaw fabric that will not melt or burn.
- Arrestex FR includes ultra strong Vectran cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage with 360 calf wrap for additional protection.
Outer construction and design
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance.
- All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining.
- Tough FR outer with a 60% higher tear strength for extended life.
Tree people specific detail
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection.
- 2 inch FR reflective tape at the lower leg complies with the performance requirements of high visibility standards: ANSI 107:2015; AS/NZS 1906.4:2010.
- 2 inch wide belt with quick release buckle.
- The adjustable waist extends to 49 inches. An additional 18 inch extension belt is available if required.
- Lightweight design, just less than 2 lbs 11 oz (Medium).
- Protection: 360 calf wrap for additional protection or apron style.
- Fit: Unisex.
- Size: S-L.
Note: This product is not intended for grinding and welding applications.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand.