Arc-flashes or accidents involving fire can cause horrific burns or even be fatal. To protect you against these hazards, Clogger developed the Arcmax line of arc-rated and fully fire resistant chainsaw protective clothing with all components inherently FR including the chainsaw fabric.
Clogger’s Arcmax Gen3 range features the new ultra tough StretchFR outer which gives you 120% 4-way stretch making movement easier. The Gen3’s are also 60% tougher for an extended life and now have a 11 cal arc rating for more protection. Arcmax just went next level.
The Premium model offers the addition of abrasion resistant fabric over the knee to extend the life of the product and a full 360 calf wrap complying with Canada's Category A coverage requirements.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Wore them every day throughout this winter and no rips or tears. Very easy to climb with, virtually no restrictions with flexibility.”
“I was climbing in the stretch fabric pants yesterday in Douglas fir, and they held up very well. Saw was bumping against my legs and grabbing fabric a bit and still no tears.”
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex FR chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced fully FR technical chainsaw fabric that will not melt or burn.
- Arrestex FR includes ultra strong Vectran cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage with extra coverage on the left side to allow for movement if a chainsaw strikes.
- Front with 360 calf wrap for additional protection.
Outer construction and design
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance.
- All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining.
- 4-way 120% stretch FR outer for ease of movement with 60% increase in tear strength for extended life.
- FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
- Abrasion resistant material over knee
- Elasticized waist increases comfort and fit
- Lock stitched seams and stress points reinforced
Tree people specific detail
- 2 large zipped hip pockets that pull out to easily remove saw dust.
- 1 zipped pocket on the thigh ideal for cellphone or accessories - accessible while wearing a harness.
- Strong, durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage.
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection.
- 2 inch wide FR reflective tape at the lower leg complies with the performance requirements of high visibility standards: ANSI 107:2015; AS/NZS 1906.4:2010.
- Belt loops to fit up to a 2 inch belt.
- Opening at hems to remove debris.
- Lightweight design, just under 2 lbs 11 oz (Medium).
- Protection: Front with 360 calf wrap.
- Fit: Men's or Women's .
- Size: XS-3XL.
- Leg Length: Standard.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand