Zero chainsaw trousers achieve the previously impossible. Cool, lightweight and rugged. The women's edition of the Zero was the first purposely designed chainsaw protective trouser for the professional female arborist. Shape, fit and comfort has been considered for the best possible fit.
Now available in the Gen2 version, the new Women's Zero embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. No need to be worried about tears and rips – the outer fabric of the garment has been reinforced. Of course, Zero's fit and style stays the same. You will look good in the trees… or on the ground!
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14 and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 3,500 ft/min (750 ft/min above the standard)
- Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 3 oz
- Outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat through breathability and the use of Nilit® Breeze yarn - Nilit® is proven to reduce body temperature
- 4-way stretch fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility with elasticized thread in the seat for extra give
- High-tenacity nylon and a ripstop weave for a 1.5x stronger outer
- Abrasion resistant fabric over the knee, the inside of the calf and ankle areas increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength UHMWPE fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw when hanging off the harness
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort
- Wide belt loops to fit up to 2 inch belt
- Stronger and more durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves
- Two zipped hip pockets; two zipped thigh pockets individually sewn to be able to remove saw dust with additional pocket on the left thigh, all accessible while wearing a harness
- High-visibility panels front and rear
- Tough, large always open mesh vents at rear of both legs for cooling
- Lace hooks to prevent the pants from riding up
- Available in grey and hi-visibility orange with the option of 360 calf wrap additional protection
- Slim fit with a just the right amount of fabric for easily movement
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand