Note: We are out of stock of some sizes due to this being a clearance item.
DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defense. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions. When others turn back and can go no further, you will carry on. You will keep going. And you will be protected.
The advanced technical fabric provides both strength and stretch, delivering comfort and safety in equal measurement. The DefenderPRO is arguably our toughest trouser ever. It is also one of the most comfortable.
The All Season Edition has zipped vents so you can open them up to cool down on hot days and close them to stay warmer on cold days.
- Uses Clogger's exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Arrestex HP includes ultra strong UHMWPE cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage with extra coverage on the left side to allow for movement if a chainsaw strikes.
Outer construction and design
- Durable 4-way stretch high tenacity nylon/lycra outer with DWR to repel water.
- FlexZone in the seat seam for extra give.
- Elasticized waist for a snug fit and extra comfort.
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points.
Tree people specific detail
- 2 zipped vents to stay cooler on hot days with the ability to close them to stay warmer on cool days.
- 2 large zipped hip pockets that pull out to easily remove saw dust.
- Strong, durable zippers with a better seal to reduce the risk of sawdust damage.
- Special zipper pulls on the pockets to make accessing your pockets easy even when wearing gloves.
- Wide belt loops to fit up to a 2 inch belt.
- Mesh lining for enhanced breathability .
- Opening at hems to remove debris.
- Lightweight design, just 2 lb 3 oz (Medium).
- Protection: Front protection with zipped vents or front protection with fixed vents.
- Fit: Men's.
- Size: 2XS-3XL though we are out of stock of some sizes due to this being a clearance item.
- Leg Length: Standard.
** Jean equivalent sizing is the waist size used by jean manufacturers for the equivalent actual waist. Jean manufacturers use "vanity" sizing which is usually 2 inches smaller than the actual waist measurement.
If you are in between sizes, it is better to go to the larger size. For more assistance on sizing, contact us. We are happy to help.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand