The first lightweight, cool chainsaw pants. These are the original Gen1s. Not as long lasting as the Gen2 but still a great pair of chainsaw pants for climbing. Limited sizes and quantities.
It embraces your movements: you are able to stretch, climb and jump freely. You will look good in the trees… or in the ground!
- UL Certified to ASTM F1897-14 and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Arrestex HP advanced chainsaw protection material which is light, cool and quick drying, rated to 3,500 ft/min (750 ft/min above the standard)
- Protection from waist to the ankle, exceeding the standard by 15%
- Lightweight with total garment weight less than 1kg (size Medium)
- Durable comfort with high abrasion resistant, stretch upper garment fabric gives ease of movement
- Permanent, always open vents for more effective cooling
- Slim fit cut offering superior comfort and reduced bulk
- 4 zipped pockets strategically placed; gives easy access when in a harness with zipper pulls so you can open the zip even when wearing gloves
- Convenient cell phone pocket
- Hi-visibility with the orange detail
- Opening at hem for debris removal
- Lockstitched seams and reinforced stress points
- Elastic waist
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand