DefenderPRO chainsaw trousers provide the ultimate line of long-lasting defense. Engineered for the toughest terrain and conditions. When others turn back and can go no further, you will carry on. You will keep going. And you will be protected.
The advanced technical fabric provides both strength and stretch, delivering comfort and safety in equal measurement. The DefenderPRO is arguably our toughest trouser ever. It is also one of the most comfortable.
The All Season Edition has zipped vents so you can open them up to cool down on hot days and close them to stay warmer on cold days.
- Certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to ASTM F1897-20 for USA and meets OSHA regulation 1910-266
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex HP chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced technical chainsaw protection.
- Extra leg length to allow for lift while bending
- Protection from waist to the ankle, exceeding the standard by 15%
- Lightweight at just 2 lb 3 oz (size medium)
- Durable 4-way stretch high tenacity nylon/lycra outer with DWR to repel water
- 2 zipped vents to stay cooler on hot days with the ability to close them to stay warmer on cool days
- 2 large zipped pockets
- Mesh lining
- Elasticized waist
- Opening at hems to remove debris
- Lock stitched seams and reinforced stress points
* Actual waist is the measurement if you measured your waist.
** Jean sizing waist is the waist size used by jean manufacturers for the equivalent actual waist. Jean manufacturers use "vanity" sizing which is usually 2 inches smaller than the actual waist measurement.
If you are in between sizes, it is better to go to the larger size. For more assistance on sizing, contact us. We are happy to help.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand