Wildland fire fighters used to have to make do with outdated, heavy chainsaw protection. Wildfire chainsaw chaps from Clogger changes this. Remarkably tough. Fire resistant to the core with every component fully FR including our proprietary Arrestex FR chainsaw fabric. Safer with increased chainsaw fabric coverage from the waist to the ankle. Easier to work in with Clogger's split design. Less snagging using a 5 strap attachment system. Light at 2 lbs 7 oz (Medium). The future of chainsaw protection for Wildland fire crews is here.
- Uses Clogger’s exclusive Arrestex FR chainsaw fabric which is light and breathable with 6 layers of advanced fully FR technical chainsaw fabric that will not melt or burn.
- Arrestex FR includes ultra strong Vectran cut resistant fibers cross woven to improve multi-directional strike performance.
- Waist to ankle coverage.
Outer construction and design
- Outer fabric rated to 11 cal/cm2 according to ASTM F1959 for arc resistance and passed EN ISO 15025: 2000 for fire resistance.
- All components fire resistant, including outer fabric, chainsaw protective fabric and lining.
- Tough FR outer with a 60% higher tear strength for extended life.
Tree people specific detail
- Complies with NFPA Code 70E 130.7(11) and ENA NENS 09-2014 for arc protection.
- 2 inch FR reflective tape at the lower leg complies with the performance requirements of high visibility standards: ANSI 107:2015; AS/NZS 1906.4:2010.
- 2 inch wide belt with quick release buckle.
- Adjustable to a 49 inch waist size with an available 18 inch belt extension (BEXTFR)
- Lightweight design, just 2 lbs 7 oz (Medium).
- Protection: Front only.
- Fit: Unisex.
- Size: S-L.
Note: This product is not intended for grinding and welding applications.
Designed and made in Invercargill, New Zealand.